Statement Audit Support Analyst
Assist auditors in conducting Accounts Payable audits. This includes correspondence communication with clients and clients’ vendors, documenting the correspondence, researching, and recording potential audit findings and repayments.
- Statement Audits – Request, obtain and research clients’ vendor statements of open aged invoices and credits.
- Phone calls to clients’ vendors to obtain appropriate email contact information or request statement of open aged invoices and credits.
- Researching a company on the internet to obtain contact information.
- Issue documentation request letters to vendors to request certain vendor information.
- Accessing client systems to pull documentation.
- Record and maintain contact information in our company portal.
- Analyze vendor information including aging reports and account statements to identify potential credits
- Correspond with vendors to confirm potential credits and obtain applicable supporting documentation.
- Utilizing and updating our company portal to track all potential credits / claims.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to work remotely.
Skills and Qualifications
- Oral and written communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Documentation skills – attention to details
- Basic computer skills – MS Office
- Dependability – results oriented
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.